The Front Line Foundation Badge Membership Policy
Benefits of Membership
The Mission of The Front Line FoundationTM, (TFLF) a Minnesota nonprofit organization, is to Back the Badge and support our Fallen Heroes including law enforcement officers, SWAT team members, firefighters, EMTs, and Minnesota National Guard members. TFLF works to provide financial support to those who have died while in the line of duty while serving in the State of Minnesota, by awarding benefit payments to dependents of fallen first responder(s).
Beginning in 2019 and beyond, a Badge Member who is in good standing in his/her organization or department and whose organization or department has become a group member in the Foundation’s Badge Member Program shall be eligible for a benefit payment to his/her spouse or immediate family member(s) in an amount twice the usual benefit payment, if such a payment has been authorized by the Foundation Board.
In addition, TFLF Badge Membership shall include significant discounts for Badge Members when participating in TFLF events and activities; e.g., golf tournament, gun range activities and any other authorize function sponsored by the Foundation.
Present TFLF Badge Members
· The Minneapolis Police Federation – 900 Members
· Anoka County Sheriff’s Department – 230 Members
· Washington County Sheriff’s Department – 21 Members
· Forest Lake Police Department 25 Members
· City of Royalton Police Department – 3 Members
· The St. Paul Police Federation – 625 Members (awaiting final vote)
· Minneapolis Firefighters Union – 300 Members (awaiting final vote)